WASTETECH-2015-9th international exhibition on waste management and environmental technologies
From 26 to 28 of May the international exhibition forum on waste management, environmental technologies and renewable energy, WasteTech-2015, was held in Moscow (IEC Crocus expo, pavilion No.1).
It started as an event devoted exclusively to solid wastes and during its existence WasteTech forum had been covering issues associated with protection of water and air basins, sanitary purification of populated areas, usage of renewable energy sources and etc.
During the current year the exhibition was attended by 248 companies and organizations from 25 countries throughout the world. Austria, Germany, China, the Czech Republic and for the first time Switzerland presented their national pavilions. More than 5034 experts from Russia, neighboring and non-CIS countries got acquainted with the display.
Chairman and Deputy Chairman of State Duma Committee of the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation on Natural Resources, Management and Ecology, Kashin V.I. and Slipenchuk M.V., Deputy Minister of Natural Resources and Ecology of the Russian Federation, Gizatulin R.R., Deputy Minister of Construction, Housing and Utilities of the Russian Federation, Chibis A.V., participated in the opening ceremony.
The participants in their speeches highlighted the importance of environmental issues, creation of waste disposal industry in Russia as well as timeliness of such international forum implementation as WasteTech today amid a new industry sector formation.
A plenary meeting attended by over 600 delegates was held on the first day of the forum operation. Conferences and seminars on different waste disposal, waste and wastewater sludge management, industrial gas cleaning were operating during three days.
WasteTech covered the whole range of environmental equipment and services.
- Waste management and recycling: gathering and transportation, waste disposal technologies, waste integral management, waste creation minimization, recycling, products from wastes.
- Community redevelopment: winter and summer cleaning of urban regions. Green building. Improvement of yard territories.
- Specialized exhibit Scrap Expo: ferrous and non-ferrous scrap recycling.
- Energy: waste to energy disposal. Bioenergy (biogas, solid biofuel). Renewable energy (solar and wind energy, small hydropower, heat pumps, geothermal energy). Implementation arrangements of the Kyoto Protocol. Energy preservation and efficient use of resources.
- Wastewater treatment and sludge management.
- Environment pollution control – EcoLab
- Air environment pollution prevention – LuftTech. Industrial and sanitary cleaning of dust and gas-and-air emissions of manufacturing enterprises and transport. Aspiration, ventilation, odour control and conditioning of air in industrial premises
- Industrial washing and cleaning.
- Public toilets.
- Reclamation of contaminated sites.
- Health, safety and environmental protection.
BIO Energy Holding representatives participated in the exhibition, appeared in the business program, maintained negotiations and as consequence began cooperating with the leading waste companies. International conferences on critical ecological problems were the most significant events of the exhibition: “Treatment and Disposal of Wastewater Sludge in Community and Industry Facilities”, “Management Systems in SMW Disposal: Legal, Financial and Technical Solutions”. Our company spoke in almost every conference; as a result we received preliminary orders on various equipment.